METHOD-1 :- Following Sites Provide Free VPS:
2. Register and fill out all the details.
Cool, Now you have 300$ free in a VPS which you can have 32 cores on, etc. enjoy)
Now Register an account:
Select Program you want to use (Preferably Google Chrome)
Enjoy Free RDP!
1. Go to: https://www.vpsserver.com/?affcode=0e0f79a9d02f
2. Register and verify your email
3. Select what kind of OS you want - windows server/ubuntu
4. Now Wait for 30 minutes for the server to build
5. Now go to the control panel and get the user/pass for remote desktop
6. Cool, Congratulations Now you have a free VPS
Get a Lifetime Free VPS:
1. Order the 'BackupHD Classic Free' euserv.com/en/cloud/reinforcement HD-free.php
1. Go to serveroffer.lt and peruse their site for one moment or so until you get a message like this https://gyazo.com/c4d311cd614af5239b2a6f5b77cc9d68
5. Attempt with different servers on the off chance that you need
6. They will likewise request an account, simply make it with fake data (fake info)
7. They will also get some information about the OS, pick a Debian 9 since Windows commits to have an OS running and it's a waste of resources
First, open the following Link and Sign Up to get your $10 credit.
(For non-ref interface - > https://www.digitalocean.com/[This does not give you $10 credit]
While filling your billing details, click on "Have a Promo Code?" at the bottom of the page.
Enter any of the Promo codes to get additional credit:
DOPRODUCT15 (Get $15 FREE)
From the first step, you will get your first $10 credit, and by utilizing extra promotion codes, you can get up to $35 of all-out credits.
Note: Some codes give more credit on higher plans.
Note: If your code doesn't work at that point open a ticket and your issue ought to be solved.
For Creditcard - > Utilize a VCC with low an incentive inside (For check), the rest you can utilize fakenamegenerator to fill in the details.
Multi-month VPS = $5
So you'll get 5 months VPS
1. Go to https://dash.hokocloud.com/login#/register
2. Register and Confirm account from your email.
3. Go to the VPS segment - FREE VPS
4. Select Rule One - Rule One
5. Select the free plan
6. Select the Desired Server.
7. Your FREE VPS is Ready
From Collection of all these Free VPS/RDP Sources. Few may not work depending on altering their TOS with time.
If you want such post in your channel make me admin:- @Noob_hacker_junior